Home Full Profile

I felt awesome! (°∀°)

For some reason i felt happy!

Hey guys! I just do not know why..For some reason I felt awesome and cool! Must because of the day today is totally awesome! To my followers in Twitter and Google+ acc! Especially +Syahmi Amirah ! You guys are the best! Without you guys! Ill be a lifeless girl in the house and just stares at the window hoping that it would rain so I can play in the rain and think about rainbows and unicorns....What the hell did I just say???! That wont happen!!! xD Now...Where is my....Wohooooo! (Ignore it! xD)

Smileeeeeeee!! It always makes you happy even thou when youre sad! Agree!? Yes? No? <(Totally take that from +Miyuki Yasuko ! xD) I will always love you!!!!!!! ME NO LESBIAN OKAY! Love her just a friend and a sister.. xD

Now...I totally did not have any idea and what to say more about this topic.....
.
.
.
.Ouh well thats all BYE!! xD


When you smile or laugh at some sad moments it will make you feel better~



No comments:

Post a Comment