Home Full Profile

Christmas in I-City (▰˘◡˘▰)

My dad and my mom~

Hey guys! Merry Christmas! I just went to I-City to get the Christmas spirit up! Here some pics! Actually there is more but its too many..I will post it next time~ Who mind? >o<
IT IS SO COLD! Well at first me and my dad was like ''Nah, Its not cold at all! What is this?'' After a few mins...''Dad, Im cold! Its freezing!'' O^O
So never brag! you will fall down down and down!

Well..Look at that couple..Awwwww...Hahah xD

Me and mah brother!

Now here is me and my lil brother! I was so frustrated when that pic is taken cause I really really want to go to the Snow Slide plus it is so so so cold!!
Hey! Its Chirstmas! What did you do when it is vacation time? :)

2 comments:

  1. woahh ..looks like ur having fun there ! ahaha kan best klo i pon ikot skali ..haha but apparently yesterday i went to Negeri Sembilan :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at least you went somewhere ! besides anyone must have fun on the 25th...but i think chinese new year or hari raya will got more hits xP

      Delete