Home Full Profile

My happy ending!!! HOLIDAYS!!! \(O^O)/

Lollipop! Lollipop!

Peace be upon cha!!! Holiday has begun!!! And so my passion as a bassist and drawer will rise up like fire!!! owo Wohoooooooooo!! School is out! Scream and shout! What time is it? Summer Time! Its celebration! What time is it? Time of our lifes! Its- Errr....What's with the High School Musical song~~ //talking to myself

Minna minna! These holiday I bet a lot of things will happen! For example~ Buy a cosplay with my family~ My psycho sister designing a cosplay for me~ Dance 5 complete songs~ and a happy lifeee~ \(0u0/)
But then! Something unusual happen! My bff is a disaster~ Agaiiin...It doesnt matter anyway~ I still think that she is my friend~ But then here is an advice ''No one needs stupid friends?'' ouo My alien friend and I just do thigh wrestling and I won!! Me and alien is like '' Strong vs Strong''  But meh is the winner of thigh wrestling! My weakness is only arm wrestling~ I fought alien and my other friends I DIE!! 
Not seriously die..Like I lost and bwaaah bwaaah~

Oh oh!! The part that my psycho sis was designing a cosplay she just used my hoodie with a little edit and then headphones and hat!! Other than these she will buy me Senbonzakura cosplay as a birthday present for mee! Kyaaaaaaaaa! I love youuu psychoo sisss!! +Mitsuo Yuushin !! Hehe~ Hope she doesnt lie to me about it~ She just took RM20 from me to buy cloth im soooo happy!

Happy des!! Kyaataa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment