Home Full Profile

I hate March! I need you April and May... o(╥﹏╥)o

Its mushroom soup time for me! *q*

Peace be upon cha! Minna minna! How I hate this month! There is a lot happening! For example : I made up a hugeee mistake when I draw the character +Ena soraira nana-chan ..I make the hands to small and the legs too big! So...I checked some books I found in a shop about how to draw manga hands and it actually work! Kyaaaaaaaaa! Cant wait for Ena to seee it! Hope she would be happy...Or not....

Introducing my manga named ''Friends Circle'' I am still processing it like..The personalities and pets of every character doesnt matter if its evil or sub character...Uwuu...I gotta get going on practicing the legs...And much more to do for this month..My lyrics for the song ''Revenge'' has not done yet..Its because...E-Errrmm...Im lazy hehe...But hey! I only left the chorus! My Verse is finished kayz! *pouts*

Uwaaah~ What should I do~ Life still will continue on~ Nothing I should do...I should just wait.. ouo

The weather is bad very very bad...In Malaysia!

Life is like reading a manga! I must agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment