Home Full Profile

Done it~ Love it~_Kagamine Len (Power Append) Rolling Girl Rap~ |◔◡◉|

Kagamine Len (Power Append) is awesome!

Peace be upon cha! I just take a dare from a friend of mine~ She ask me to do a rap of Len Kagamine which is Rolling Girl rap...Ive already done catching up with these romanji :-

douzo osuki ni mawatte karamatte
guruguru shikai kara ashita asatte satte nande? matteRONRII ronriSunday->Monday tsumannee natte yande fuanteishoujo sakenda HEY
&
atama mawase
tomareba kodoku no ejiki subarashiki kono yo ni nai My sekai

jiku wo sadame

RONRII yue ni ROORINGU
suki ni yaru mayoeba naru dakara mai mai memai



But then~ The others cant really catch up much~ But the chorus of this :-

mou ikkai mou ikkai
“watashi wa kyou mo korogarimasu.” to
shoujo wa iu shoujo wa iu
kotoba ni imi wo kanade nagara

Already done it~ owo
But but! I think the others I will catch up if I hear the song 3 times a day~ I will get used to it and follow the melody of how Len sings~ Achievement : 78%
See ya guys lateeer~

See ya guys in another topic~

No comments:

Post a Comment