Home Full Profile

My parents are going to the anime side??? (O.O)

Fairy Tail logo!

Guess what guys! My mom likes Fairy Tail! For the first time I hear an adult loves anime! She just want me to draw Fairy Tail logo at her hand! I was like 'Whaaaaat? Mom...Since when you like Fairy Tail? O^O'' & my little brother was like ''MAAA? Seriously???!! O.o'' What do you expect my mom like Fairy Tail!! Well...Since she like Fairy Tail this would be a perfect opportunity! *^* I can ask her to buy Fairy Tail stuff for me! Muahahahaha! *evil laugh* Oops...I over do it xD

Now my father likes Vocaloid and Nico Nico Chorus...I was shocked because he starting to know all Gumi Megpoid's songs...It scares the heck of me! He also wants me to write an Essay about Fairy Tail... O^O
God...What has happen! But I will always be the first and ever Otaku! Lol jk jk mah friends too!!

My dad likes Vocaloid...Just I expect xD

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I need you to do the same here. My parents HATE anime!

      Delete
    2. Ouh darn..I pitay you...Try being totally obsess and they would get used to it..Lol xD

      Delete