Home Full Profile

Kakoi! New songs to practice! (¬‿¬)


Mission accomplished!
 السلام عليكم (Peace be upon you) Guys! Ive finished practicing Cagayake Girls and Go!Go!Maniac!
Kyataaaaaaaaaa!! What a relieve!! Now on to the next song~ Etto what song? 

-Jessie J_Price Tag
-Katy Perry_The one that got away
-Mio Akiyama_Dont say lazy
-Gumi Megpoid_Mozaik Role

Maybe I should be posting Instrumental Cover of the songs for you guys to hear...Agree? 0^0
Well~ It wont hurt to try..Wish me luck! But...Mozaik Role and Dont say lazy always has lots of hard chords... TT^TT Im not even an expert on slapping...Uwaaah! Why Japanese bass must be so harddd! Jikai! I must practice hard and master the bass like Tomomi Ogawa (Scandal bassist) & my dad! (*^* )
I just wish I can seperate my time between homework and practice =^=
After accomplishing those songs maybe I should do Scandal Songs! O^O

Jika? My little brother has interest in electric guitar? Kyaaataa! Yokatta! I can form a group with my lil brother! Ototo! Gambatte on the wish! Nee-san is rooting for you!

Tomomi Ogawa! Watashi idolu desu ne!

1 comment: