Home Full Profile

Happy New Year! Welcome 2014! १✌˚◡˚✌५

Welcome 2014~ Happy New Year!
السلام عليكم, (Peace be upon you) Hey guys!! New Year is here!!
LETS SAY WELCOME TO 2014!
Well ! Since its already the 1st of January that means tomorrow is School~
I do not know how to react at all! Either excited? Frustrated? Sad? I had no idea! So since school has started...That means when we want to write the date we will always mistaken it as 2013 because already used to it xD It takes a few weeks/days to already be used to it...

School is starting tomorrow in a different arena and a different teacher xD Better get used to it before u go down down down.. O^O
I've also made some new buddies on 31 November which is +serine aqua & +Setsuna Kun ~
Thanks guys for accepting the help!
Ouh yea! Since school is starting I wont be active much! Cause a new year means new subjects to study which I will be lazy to learn.. xD So my schedule in 2014 when its not holidays is - Study study study, Practice practice practice, Be healthy healthy healthy xD

School is starting~ 2013 has over~
2013 has over and so as the bad memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment