Home Full Profile

Look Look! I am forming a band with my psycho partner! v( ‘.’ )v

Hey! They are cute capich? xD

 السلام عليكم (Peace be upon you) Hey guys~ It just give me an idea this morning after school with my partner!
We are thinking to do a concert on Teachers Day..What do you think? We were thinking on doing K-On ?
But then I was thinking to do either Scandal songs or Vocaloid songs...But then the problem is that the bass part is hard so...We do not confirm on the songs yet...Hmm...

LOADING...

Darn...I still dont have any idea!! Uwaaaah!! Ill just try think about it tommorow! Darn its complicated TT^TT Btw guys! When we are doing da concert some girls/boys will be dancing/acting the song while we do the background music! *^* It will be awesome! *Can already imagine it* But I hope it wont be such a disaster or it would never happen! For example last year when me and my psycho partner want to dance for Teachers Day it turns out that we didnt do it AT ALL xD

Welly~ Wish us luck to think & practice!

Wish us luck guys!


3 comments:

  1. You rule the world in 2024. I will do the same in 2044.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wth?! O^O Why do you say that? =^=

      Delete
    2. o.o... what are you guys talking about?

      Delete