Home Full Profile

School is in pace! (●︿●)

Stars in the sky is amazing! O^O

Peace be upon cha guys! School now has been amazing! Guess what guess what! I just notice that Mathematics (Algebraic Expressions) Is very very very fun to learn and easy! Kyaaaaaaaaaaa! Im so gonna pass my Maths test hoho (>o<)/ Other than maths there is another topic im proud of~ Which is Science! I just learn about the use of Nutrition and stuff~ But it doesnt matter anyway! When you think positive it leads the way! Others than this stuff~

Im back friends with 'her'~ I dont have to speak of who was it~ I already told cha guys its dumb!
I dont want to be involve in anything anyway hoho~  Btw's Its been 4 months the last I read her blog and profile and stuff.. ouo I wonder if she cursed my back OoO Well who knows~ *evil smile*

Well positive as always im back to the composing song~ The song title is ''Revenge'' but I kind of struggle on doing the lyrics because im not that great on making lyrics but I do have the idea of how the story is...Who knows what happen in the future anyway right? Oh yea! Remember the manga that I say I would do! It seems that each character (main) will have their own pet! For example me obvs kitty! My friend Yumi Miyako is Owl (Hauteeeed O^O) Rinkashifu is Squirrel and Enari is Polar Bear! 

The pictures are awesome!! I post here next time~ Credits to Yumi of course! xD

*sigh* Another problem is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment