Home Full Profile

News in school~ O^O

Uwaah! School has been lively!

Hey guys! Peace be upon cha! Mineko Hanako is here! So guys! Remember the post before that I say school sucks?! Well then! I take that back! School noow has been fun then I tought! I change my place position to the middle of the classroom so its been comfy for me~ Plus I had a new best friend who is sitting right next to me..Her name is Dania but then in Japanese I should call her Mizuki~

In class now Ive been wearing glasses to~ I had shortsightedness at my left eye and farsightedness at my right eye! Hoho an odd eye! xD Just like Misaki from Another or Rikka from Chuuhnibyou! *O*
But then! But then! In my class almost the whole GIRLS PUPILS wear glasses! So then it shows that the smart girls where glasses..But that doesnt mean that we are NERDS no! WE R NOT~
If we are then youre saying that Mirai Kuriyama from ''Kyoukai No Kanata'' is a nerd...

NO ARGUMENTS! WE ARE NOT NERDS AND THATS IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment